Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Thiruvananthapuram
Admission for BS-MS Programme 2023
Online Registration (Varsha Semester)
Please read the guidelines for completing the online form for BS-MS 2023 registration which has already been sent to your email address.
General Instructions for Filling the Online Form
Students are advised to complete the registration within the given time frame. The step by step procedure for online registration is as follows:
1. Read Instructions Carefully - You must read the instructions carefully prior to commencement of online registration.
2. Login Page - In the Login page, you have to provide the details like Application Number, Date of Birth and Channel of admission (IAT/JEE/KVPY) for verification. Upon successful authentication, you will be redirected to the online registration page. You can navigate to the Login page by clicking the "Proceed to Registration" button displayed at the bottom of this page.
3. Online Registration -After filling in the data of one section, make sure the data is saved by clicking the "SAVE" button before moving on to the next section. The last section of the page allows you to save data with the "SAVE & CONTINUE" button and navigate to the next page. If the data entered in a section is not saved, the information entered may be lost.
The following are the pages/tabs in the online registration page.
I. Personal Details
II. Academic Details
III. Parent/Guardian Details
IV. Mailing Details
V. File Uploads
VI. Fee Payment Details - Please read the following instructions carefully before entering the fee details.
Students belonging to GEN/OBC/OBC-NCL/EWS/PWD/KM categories and who have paid Rs. 35,000/- as SAF needs to remit the remaining fee of Rs. 25,630/- .
Students belonging to SC/ST categories and who have paid Rs. 17,500/- as SAF needs to remit the remaining fee of Rs. 2730/- .
The mess charges as per actuals has to be paid during the time of physical reporting at the campus.
4. Preview Application - Once finished entering all the details, you can preview the application. Edit option is available to make corrections/changes. Once submitted, further editing will not be possible.
5. Documents Required - Before start filling-up of registration form, you should keep ready scanned copies of the following documents/certificates. The documents has to be in PDF format with less than 1MB size per file.
The forms needs to be filled can to be downloaded from the respective links. These forms are to be filled neatly and to be signed by the candidate/parent wherever applicable.
For all the below certificates, the scanned copy of original documents should be in PDF format NOT more than 1 MB per file.
Offer letter of admission to the BS-MS programme
Duly filled admission form (received along with offer letter)
Undertaking from the candidate and the parent (received along with offer letter)
FOR IAT Students Hall Ticket and Rank Card (IISER Aptitude Test)
Plus 2 Certificate
Identification Cards Aadhaar / Electoral Id / Passport / PAN Card / Driving License / Others (you have to specify). File should be in PDF format not more than 1 MB. Both the sides has to be scanned to a single PDF file with less than 1 MB size.
Photograph in digital form with following specification Image Proportion: 180 Width x 240 Height (300 dpi) Maximum Size: 50 KB Image Types: JPG/PNG
Scanned image of signature put on a good quality white paper with blue/black ink Maximum Size: 30 KB Image Types: JPG/PNG
Anti Ragging Affidavit (contains 4 pages. All the columns are to be filled and to be signed by the student and the parent wherever applicable)
Fee Payment Receipt (SBI collect payment receipt)
6. Declaration & Undertakings - Download and read the following documents carefully before making the declarations. Click on the links to download the corresponding file.